- Provide education and training courses and service development workshops about adaptive parenting that are tailor made to suit your service, organisation or business.
- Provide specialist assessments that cover all aspects of functional parenting, baby care, identification and management of risks at home and in the community and equipment provision.
- Form partnerships with existing services to provide a needs-led, co-ordinated and prompt response to parents with additional support needs.
- Offer a virtual library of advice sheets about different aspects of parenting, baby care, lifestyle, health and well being.
- Provide professionals with an Email Enquiry Service to send referrals, requests or questions.
- Work towards the recruitment and provision of a bank of specialist support workers who will be trained to help disabled parents and those with additional support needs become and remain independent and resilient.