For disabled parents
- Assessment of your needs and help to map out your journey from pregnancy onwards
- Practical, personalised advice about having a new baby
- Help with baby care, play, assistive equipment, role transition, health and well-being
- Support with liaising with Primary Care and Social Services
For health professionals
- Education and training courses about adaptive parenting tailor-made to suit your service, organisation or business
- Specialist assessments covering all aspects of functional parenting, baby care, risk management and assistive equipment
- Forming partnerships with existing services to provide needs-led, co-ordinated responses to parents
Enabled2Parent is a “not for profit” organisation which offers advice alongside assessments and information about equipment. Our advice is practical and personalised, which means it is more than just a forum to express ideas and experiences: It gives you the tools to help you help your child grow to the best of his or her ability.
- Enabled2Parent aims to work as a partner with disabled mothers and fathers and hand-in-hand with Statutory Services.
- Enabled2Parent understands that parenting is your wish and wants to help you become and be parents in your own way as far as possible.